Having just filed self-assessment tax forms for 31st January, many people are breathing a huge sigh of relief that it is all over with for another year. But why not start your new tax year off in an organised manner, by hiring us to handle your returns for you? It will save you the headache of the last-minute scramble to get all your finances in place, and we will keep your tax liability to a minimum within the law.
Opinium conducted a survey for accounting software provider Intuit Quickbooks in January 2019, asking self-employed people across the UK what they would rather do instead of their tax return.
The results were astonishing, of the people surveyed
- 1 in 5 people said they would rather give a speech to 100 strangers
- 1 in 5 people would rather spend a night in a haunted house
- 1 in 5 people said they would rather hold a tarantula for a minute
- 1 in 7 people would rather get trapped in a lift
- 1 in 8 people said they would rather jump out of a plane
Other findings from the survey found
- 1 in 2 people worry they haven’t filled in their tax return correctly
- 2 in 5 people felt stressed at doing their tax return
Added to this 1 in 4 people will do their tax return in the last two weeks.
Why not take all the headache and worry out of filing your tax return by employing us to do it for you?
We can make sure that you don’t pay any more tax than you need to, and you will be fully compliant with all the latest tax laws. We will also keep you informed of your tax liability, so you can budget properly and have no scary surprises (unlike the 1 in 5 who would rather be in the haunted house than do their tax return!).
You have nothing to lose, we could save you money as well as the stress, so why not ring us and see how we can help you.
S4B are a team of Chartered Accountants based in Maidenhead who specialise in helping you reduce your tax liabilities whilst remaining fully compliant. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01628 623444 to see what we can do for you.