Merry Christmas from S4B
We have been sending you business and tax advice over the last year, and thought as its Christmas we would like to share some thoughts for life with you. Here are the inspirational words of author H. Jackson Brown Jr. and his 21 Suggestions for Success. S4B would like to wish all our readers a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
21 Suggestions for Success
By H. Jackson Brown Jr
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means sometimes, you’ll be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
20.Take good care of those you love.
21.Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your mum proud.